måndag 8 juni 2009

The Asperger

This is my suspicion. I did a selftest, a big and rather good one. It came out a bit.. suprising. According to that one its very likely I have this. 3 of my sisters kids also have this. 2 have the diagnosis, 1 is on the way. But there are more, my onkel, his son etc. Wich makes it ofc even higher "risc" that I also can have it.
Talking to my sister she said she had already had the thought. Since she is living with one that has the diagnosis, she has seen alot of that in me.
So on thursday.. when I go to the psycologist, I will bring the testresults and see what he says.

Talking to my fiancee, we both agree that so much fits together knowing more about the syndrome. All my other problems.. is also going hand in hand with the AS. (aspergers syndrome)
We are more prone to get social phobia, panic attacks, depressions, belly problems, sleeping disturbings. You name it..
Someone said that my sleepingpattern looked very much like someone being burned out. Even that is also very usually to get when you have AS.. I might just be psycically burned out.. from all I have gone through, from all the years I've been ill and not knowing what was wrong.. feeling I was weird and not like everyone else.

Want to read more?
http://http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar