lördag 30 maj 2009

Marketday

Today I have been good. I have been outside with alot of people. It did not bother me at all actually. My fiancee's boss and his girlfriend was with us. I really like her. I would not mind having her as a friend.
But as usual I am scared that she might think Im weird..
It is a very hot day today. For being Sweden atleast. Around 30 degrees. I think I burned my shoulders a bit..

I did a selftest online for diferent kind of syndromes. It said I might have Aspergers and maybe also something neurotice. I will print the text and take it to my psycologist next time. Maybe its nothing to bother about. But seeing we have it in the family.. it wouldnt be too odd. And I have never felt like everyone else. When I was younger it was easier. Think I was lucky with friends aswell.

Maybe you wonder why I write this anyway? It is like an open diary indeed. But I thought that maybe, someone, outthere, might recognize themself in my text. Maybe someone can get hope from all my experience.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar